The issue of personal data is part of the protection of Users – Customers, which is of utmost importance for the Company. For the processing of Users’ orders through the online store of www.bituline.gr the declaration of personal information by the User is necessary, which will be used exclusively for the purpose requested. With the order to execute an order, it is assumed that the User has received full knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation) [https://eur-lex.europa.eu/
The personal data collected by the Company are the following:
- For the purposes of invoicing and shipping the orders, we collect information about the Customer’s company and, in the case of legal entities, their legal representative: company name, VAT number, D.O.Y., address, telephone (mobile or landline), fax, e-mail address.
- For informational purposes and participation in promotional actions, we collect the e-mail address, as long as the Customer expresses interest in the Company’s services by subscribing to the newsletter or participates in the promotional actions, competitions and conducted by the Company.
- To use the services of the online store www.bituline.gr we collect account information, such as username and other identifiers or credentials used to access it, device information, IP address, Cookies data and location.
- We protect the rights and freedoms of Customers and do not collect sensitive personal data of users.
- The permission to use the personal data can be revoked or modified on behalf of the User at any time, by contacting the relevant department via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to verify the existence of the personal file, its correction, change/transfer or deletion.
Cases in which the Company requests the Customer / User to declare personal data:
- When the Customer orders and purchases products through the representatives of the sales network or through the Company’s sales call center.
- When the Customer requests cooperation and registers in the online store to use its services.
- When the Customer wishes to receive updates regarding marketing promotions or to participate in contests and surveys conducted by the Company.
Legitimate interest in processing personal data
The processing of personal data takes place in the context of the legitimate interests of the Company as a business for the provision of products and services to the Customer/User in the context of the conclusion and execution of a contract, for the purposes of marketing and/or promotional actions based on the consent of the Customer, as well as when deemed necessary for the purposes of the legal interests and/or obligations of the Company or for the purposes of our compliance with national and/or European legislation.
Management of personal data and restrictions on disclosure.
The Company takes the required physical, technical and organizational protection measures, in order to ensure the safe keeping of personal data. Access to the Customer’s / User’s personal data is limited and allowed only to employees who need to know it, in order for the Company to properly provide its services and benefits to the Customer / User. The employees of the Company who have access to the personal data are not allowed to use or disclose the information except in cases where the consent of the Customer has been given.
The Company cooperates with third parties, who distribute or transport the products it sells. To them, to the extent that this is required for the correct execution of the orders, the Company provides the absolutely necessary personal data, with an order to delete them from their file, after the completion of each order and its confirmation and not to disclose it to third parties, nor to use it themselves for any other purpose.
Retention of Personal Data
The Company retains the personal data for as long as is required for the proper execution of each contract, including the prescribed record-keeping period for legal and/or tax reasons.
Data Protection Officer of BITULINE Mon SA
For GDPR compliance issues, you can contact the company’s Data Protection Officer, at the address 16th KLM O.N.R. THIVAS CHALKIDAS, VATHI AVLIDAS, PO 32009 or at the email: email@example.com